Monday, July 19, 2010

Before The Day

So, I've been really trying to do my best at this Challenge #5 where we are encouraged to get up early and get ready for the day by spending time in the Word. I knew it was going to be difficult but, oh man, I am having a hard time! My kids are usually good sleepers, but this week Addison has been up a lot during the night and the motivation for me to get up early is NOT there! I was feeling discouraged at the fact that I have been unsuccessful so far at rising early. I have still been doing my devotionals, but not with the quietness that I was looking forward to when I started this verse's challenge. But then yesterday at church, someone sang a song called "Before the Day". The words are just beautiful and it really spoke to me.

I posted the video below, please take the time to listen to it. It starts with a man saying a few words but the song starts right after that. **Don't forget to turn off my music on the right side of the page before you start the video.**



I hope you were encouraged by the song, I know it really left me feeling refreshed when I heard it at church. I look forward to getting up early now so I can tell my Father in Heaven how much I love Him and how thankful I am for all He has done for me and all He continues to do.